| < February >
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kandalaksa in February is very cold at -12.9 °C (8.78 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 26mm (1in) of water is discharged.
Check the distance to and compare the Kandalaksa February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kandalaksa, Russia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kandalaksa:
- Vardo, Finnmark, Norway - 359.5 kms (223.4 miles) N
- Karasjok, Norway - 379.8 kms (236 miles) NW
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 246.7 kms (153.3 miles) W
- Kuusamo, Finland - 193.7 kms (120.4 miles) SW
- Haparanda, Sweden - 394 kms (244.8 miles) WSW
- Oulu, Finland - 401.2 kms (249.3 miles) SW
- Kajaani, Finland - 385.2 kms (239.4 miles) SW
- Reboly, Russia - 377.6 kms (234.7 miles) SSW